Friday, January 4, 2008

Be A Soldier

If you are interested in being a footsoldier, please email me the following information:

--Name and contact information
--Name of blog, Meetup group, or other information that can be used to identify you
--Where you are willing to help
--When you are willing to help
--Any special skills you have to offer

After review, your name will be placed on the soldier list. As funds become available, soldiers will be sent.


If you are willing to travel at your own expense to volunteer and need to be put in contact with a group, feel free to email me. I will do my best to get you in touch with a local Meetup Organizer.

3 comments:

asiagirl4evr said...

We live in Tamarac, Broward County. We recently joined the West Broward meet up group and will attend our first meeting this Thursday night. My husband and I both travel out fo the country quite a bit, but we want to help as much as possible. We're willing to get out and do what is needed or provide a meal for volunteers.We DO want to help.Our e-mail is tycinasilva@cs.com
Our home phone number is 954-722-1899.

Unknown said...

I live in Mobile, Alabama but will be glad to travel to West Florida to work for Mike. My boots are packed!

Janis Oney said...

I live in Brown County, Brownwood, Texas and will help where I can..
E-mail address:
janis.oney@gmail.com
Phone 325-784-7276
Janis Oney/Brownwood, Texas